search

Tuesday 5 May 2015

38."Gemie - X.U-Owari no Seraph"


I don’t want nobody to get kill 
I'll come and get you i'm on always ready to fight 

So don't take all of the blame we're wrong as well 
Oh wait don't take all the way you always do 
There will always be something you cannot control 
We will overcome your salvation has begun 

No sounds no light such a mess all over 
Don’t kill your hopes 
You make me realize who i need

I’ll be there hold on it they'll changes somehow 
So where are you now?  
I’ll reach you by dawn the shadows appear 
The ilusion's so bright 

To fall and then just to run 
Let them know it is the pain that makes us so human after all 
Dont wont you to deceive me, you follow the truth 
You found your precious world  
But discard it, respon to the call


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

>> <<

Test Footer

Trending Topic

Top Music

New Album

Popular Posts